Benefits of a Lind Jensen ejector aerator
- Powerful injector system with a very large air flow
- Ensures positive media flow even with a high TS%
- Built-in knife system for optimal media shredding
- Can be mounted on the existing mixer bracket
- Can be supplied with both fixed mounted stainless steel tube or flex hose
- We have more than 50 years behind us at Lind Jensen and 30 years of experience with equipment for the biogas industry
We can offer you a unique construction with a Lind Jensen Ejector Aerator. The special construction mean that it can be placed directly on the bottom of your tank and ensure the most optimal aeration and cleanliness of the tank.
Lind Jensen Ejector Aerators are equipped with a fixed slide bracket for use on a standard mast.
The pumps are equipped with temperature and leakage control as standard.
Lind Jensen Ejector Aerators are supplied with:
- Fully automatic timer control
- Galvanized or stainless steel mounting bracket for all container types
Lind Jensen Ejector Aerator’s 6″ ejector nozzle ensures a powerful airflow.
Various motor sizes to suit your needs
Lind Jensen Ejector Aerators are available with motor performances from 5.5 kW to 18.5 kW. This ensures you get the right solution for your needs.
Ejector aeration equipment is adapted to the wide variety of bracket solutions, which are already used on Lind Jensen’s other machine range. Aeration equipment can also be mounted on existing mixer brackets.